Saturday, May 23, 2009

Claire's room!



We have finally finished Claire's room!! I just love it so much because Jeff put a lot of his own touch into it. He has been working so hard for the last few weeks building and painting for her room. He did a lot so I'll point them out in the pictures...thanks so much, husband!! You did a wonderful job!!!
Jeff made 4 "windows" to add to her walls.
We put her name in one and then added butterflies
and flowers to the others.
Jeff had the butterflies and flowers made and then
he painted them. So CUTE!!!!
Jeff built her bookcase! I love how he added the stone...it matches what
he did in our living room.
I need more books!!! I just love reading and I hope
Claire will too...:)
This is just a regular dresser but Jeff built a changing table for it! After he made it, he stained the wood to match the dresser and added hooks to the back of it so we can take it off when we won't need the changing table part anymore. I love how he thinks...
Finally, the part I love the most...her name!!! Jeff had it made and then he painted it.
Jeff...you should really start a business...

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Jeff and Christina,
Wow, what a beauiful room, Claire is a very lucky little girl
to have such talented parents!!! I can't wait to see what my two beautiful grandaughters will achieve in life. One can see that Jeff worked long hours with love for his daughter. We can hardly wait!!!

Sarah's Place said...

He really should start a business. He is super talented! The room looks amazing! (I think we might have the same crib for Zack!)

Tandee said...

That room is WAY cute! Jeff added some very fun touches. And you'll like the fact that you can take the changing table off the dresser later. That was very smart. I'm so excited for you guys! You're going to be such a good mom (you were raised by a good one), and I've never met Jeff, but he sounds like he's going to be one awesome daddy! Good luck very soon! =)