Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby update

It's been a long time since I've posted and I just wanted to update all of you...I had a doctor's appt. today and am only 1 1/2 centimeters dialated and 50% effaced. 2 weeks to go! We are almost done with Claire's room so I will be sending pictures of that soon! Meanwhile, here is a picture from my baby shower...the former Arizona Rattlers dancers!!! Jessie (on the left), me, and Hailey(on the right). All three of us are moms now (at least, I will be in a couple of weeks!)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Christina,
We are so excited and can hardly wait for Claire to come to our family!!!! What a lovely baby shower you had it was so fun to see your friends from years past and now. She'll be here before you know.

Tandee said...

Good luck! Looks like your shower was fun, too. I love it, and can't wait to see photos of Claire! =)