Monday, November 2, 2009

Fun times!!



Claire and I went to Schnepf Farms a couple of weeks ago with Donna and her twins, Lexie and Wyatt, and Andrea and her daughter, Elly. It was so much fun, we walked in the pumpkin patch and rode the train. But, Claire is still so little that she got tired quickly so we left early. Next year Claire will be able to walk around the farm and that will be great!! Here are some pics of our fun day...
Claire and I on the train!
Donna with Lexie
Adorable Wyatt
Andrea and Elly (she looks great being 8 months pregnant!!)
Having fun in the stroller...

1 comments:

mom said...

Christina,
I hope next year your dad a I will be able to attend Schneph Farms with both of our grandchildren, I'm glad you were able to go with your high schools friends and their children.