Saturday, November 28, 2009

Claire's first Thanksgiving!



We are having such a fun time with Claire and all of the holidays and it keeps just getting better!! Thanksgiving was so wonderful I loved having all of my family together! (I wish that we could have spent it with Jeff's mom and dad as well but Christmas is just around the corner and we will be there in about 4 weeks!!! yeah!!!) We had Thanksgiving at my brother's house this year, which was great. Here are some fun pics of us with Claire, who is 6 months old already. It's going by so fast!















2 comments:

mom said...

Christina,
We certainly did have a wonderful Thanksgiving! The meal was delicious and just having my family around me meant so much! It is exciting to watch our "little girls" grow and develop.

Tandee said...

I LOVE your family photo! Claire is so adorable! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! =)