Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're having a GIRL!!!!!!

It's official!!! Jeff and I are having our first baby! Claire Elizabeth Flack is due to join our little family on June 4th. She's healthy and we are excited!

I just want to tell all of you that we didn't tell people on purpose and that was all my doing. If there were going to be any problems again this time then I didn't want to tell everyone. I hope you understand. I haven't been sick at all except for a few times in the first few weeks, so I'm hoping that everything keeps going well.

WAHOO!!! Flack Baby #1!!




7 comments:

Sandra said...

Christina and Jeff,
your Dad and I are very excited for another beautiful grandaughter to love and cherish for the rest of our lives!!! We are very glad you are feeling well. It will be so much fun reading to her and teaching for numbers and letters so she will be as smart as her parents.

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

Oh my gosh we are both having babies! I am so excited for you. I find out soon what we are having.

Sarah's Place said...

Wow! Congratulations! I can't believe you are already halfway done with your pregnancy, and I just found out! I understand though. That is wonderful news, congrats!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you! I love the name that you picked out. I want to name our little girl Claire but it doesn't work with Clegg very well. Congrats again!

Tandee said...

Okay,I THOUGHT I noticed maternity shirts in your Christmas photos! Congratulations! I'm glad my suspicion was right! Girls are so fun for Daddy! Well, and Mom, too! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. You'll be such a cute mom! =)

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you! We need more girls in this family! Can't wait to see her.

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

Christina I need your phone number. My baby is due May 31st so they could come on the same day. My baby will have a little a girlfriend in Arizona.