Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update Finally!

It's been such a long time since I've posted but we've been busy, busy, busy!!!! Here are some pics of Valentines through Easter (my sister-in-law knew of this bunny statue in Chandler so we HAD to get Audrey and Claire's pictures taken with it!!!) and her first day at Little Gym. More to come soon...
Valentine's Day

Just hanging out...

St. Patrick's Day



Doing a somersault at the Little Gym!!!


I love this one!!!

She did it!!!

Easter


At the bunny statue...so cute!!





4 comments:

Christina and Jeff said...

Christina,
I love all the pictures of Claire, especially, "Daddy little girl". Audrey and Claire's Easter outfits are certainly sharp looking, where did they come from?

Tandee said...

Those photos are so cute! And of course your daughter would be starting Little Gym! I love it! It's good to see how big she's getting! What a beautiful little girl! =)

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

How cute to see new pictures! Claire is darling and I am glad your back to blogging.

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

Christina-
You gotta update the birthday celebration! Claire is darling!