Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!!


I hope everyone had a fabulous Fourth!!!!! Our first Fourth of July holiday with Claire was wonderful and am so excited to celebrate more holidays with her! Jeff, Claire, my mom, and I went to Munds Park (by Flagstaff) for the weekend. We stayed in a cute cabin owned by one of Jeff's good friends (thank you so much Coach Scott!).

Jeff and I went quading while my mom stayed with Claire (thank you so much Mom! You were the best help and I could definitely relax knowing you were with Claire. I love you!) I was so excited to finally go quading! It was so much fun, even when we got a flat tire in the middle of nowhere. But, Jeff fixed it and we were able to get back to the cabin without having to walk in the dark. We also watched fireworks at Mormon Lake.

This weekend was wonderful and I wish we didn't have to go home to the "real world". But, we have to, so now we can just look forward to the next adventure!!!

In her cute Fourth of July dress!



She didn't like the sun being in her eyes!
'
Waiting for the fireworks to start with Dad and Grandma!




3 comments:

Sandra said...

Christina and Jeff,
I had a wonderful time with the three of you! Claire was so easy to watch, we had a wonderful time together on the swing and seeing the beautiful country of northern Arizona. Thank you for inviting me!

Sarah's Place said...

Looks like fun. I am jealous that you got out of this heat! It was so HOT! We were roasting! Olivia danced at the local 4th of July event here. It was fun, but HOT! Did I mention it was hot?

Tandee said...

How fun! Claire is such a cutie! What a wonderful mom you have! She is awesome! =)