Saturday, March 21, 2009

29 1/2 weeks!!




Here I am at 29 1/2 weeks and I already look like a whale...I love it but I don't; does that make sense? My doctor (and a lot of other people) say that the baby has no where to go but out!!! I love knowing that our daughter is measuring normally and that I'm actually HAVING a baby, but I have never been this big in my life! It's weird, but awesome at the same time...It also helps when my wonderful husband says that I'm not big at all!!




Jeff and I went out to dinner with our friends, Dana and Kalen, the other night. It was so much fun. Dana is 3 weeks ahead of me with little Brooklyn!!!! Dana looks great!
Claire and Brooklyn will be best friends!!
So cute!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Christina,
Sorry you have to back to school Monday! I bet your students will be surprised when they see you. I'm glad you had a great time with your friends last night. I like your spring border!

Tandee said...

You look great! Good luck these last weeks! =)

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

Christina I feel the same way. I need to post pictures of my belly but I just can't do it. It's so weird having a little one inside of me. I love the pictures you posted!