Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Audrey has arrived!!



She's finally here!! I am an official aunt now! Of course, I have been one since Jeff and I got married but now I am an official one!! My brother, Rich, and his wife, Brooke, welcomed their first baby on July 29th. Audrey is just so adorable and we all love her so much. I can't get over how cute she is!! I also can't get over how sweet my brother is being with her; he is a tough Marine who deals with the worst kind of people at the prison and yet he is such a teddy bear! I am so, so happy for Brooke and Rich and their sweet little family. We love you Audrey!!!!

Rich holding his daughter for the first time!


That's so sweet!
Her first bath!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Christina,
You certainly did a very nice article on your newest niece. We are very proud new grandparents and very proud of our children! We know Richard and Brooke will be wonderful parents to beautiful Audrey!!

Tandee said...

I can't believe little Richard is a daddy! Tell him congratulations for me! I hope you get to spoil the heck out of little Audrey! She is adorable. =)

Sarah's Place said...

Congratulations Auntie! She looks adorable!